Fitness BRS w/ Instructional Booklet and 10 Minute Total Body Workout Routine
Exercise has a multitude of positive effects on your body, including improved heart and lung efficiency, reducing your chances of developing heart disease; decrease in chance of developing diabetes; increased metabolic function, enabling you to maintain a healthy weight; strong joints and muscles, so you can meet the demands of daily life; stop muscle deterioration; increased tone, and mobility; maintenance of posture and flexibility, to keep you walking tall; production of endorphins in your brain, promoting a sense of well-being; and can increase brain function.
Benefits of incorporating the BRS into your fitness routine:
- Simple design (nylon compression shorts with resistance bands attached).
- Combine strength training with cardio to condition muscles and lose weight quicker.
- Never have to stop to pick up and hold free weights in hand again to incorporate into a cardio routine.
- Get ripped quicker by exposing muscles to light resistance and fast reps, combined with cardio.
- Strengthen core muscles with every move.
- Hundreds of exercise capabilities.
- Reduce workouts by half the time.
- Burn over 100% more calories.
As an orthopaedic physician, triathlon coach and endurance athlete, I am always looking for exercise equipment that can improve training regimens. The Bionic Resistance Shorts provide a unique opportunity to efficiently perform upper and lower body exercises. The shorts allow the individual to independently do upper or lower body exercises, with the added feature of doing combinations of upper and lower body exercises. What I especially like about using the shorts is the ability to easily switch exercises. Before using these shorts, I had invested about $300.00 in several devices that can be accomplished solely with the shorts. Having recently suffered a sprained ankle, I can use the shorts to maintain lower body strength without having to put excessive stress on the injured ankle. I am excited about the multi-functionality of the shorts.
Dr. Jack Ward, M.D. Orthopaedic Surgeon