Mixed martial arts (MMA) is a full contact combat sport that allows the use of both striking and grappling techniques, both standing and on the ground, from a variety of other combat sports and martial arts.
- Simple design (nylon compression shorts with resistance bands attached)
- Increase punch and kick strength
- Increase punch and kick speed
- Increase reaction time
- Increase endurance/ lactate threshold
- Strengthen core muscles with every move.
- Achieve maximum muscle force by using light resistance with fast acceleration during shadow boxing, speed bags, and sparring.
- Strengthen muscles while performing functional drills
- Perform hundreds of functional strength and cardio exercises